Christmas Card Pics

Tada....My first real attempt at shooting in manual.  This is the main pic I'm using for our Christmas cards.




I may have bit off more than I could chew trying to do the whole twinkle light thing. All in all, I am happy with it, though.  Those twinkle lights were a bitch.  Lucky for me I had the cutest, most cooperative subject.  I'm embarrassed to say how many pics I took over the span of the two days to get it right.  Paul was a good sport helping me move the set up all over the friggin place trying to get the lighting right.  Adorable baby smile is thanks to him for doing something silly with Piggy Pie over my shoulder.  Piggy Pie would be the stand in for Elena, as I attempted to get the shot right.


 I'm anxious to get the cards and hope they came out nice.  Husband was right...no one will notice my first attempt at bokeh anyway.....they'll be too captivated by that smiley sunshine girl in the cute hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS