Another hump day is here, friends....that means one thing... it's time to link up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday. This week I'm saying So What! if....
- I did a victory dance in my bathroom yesterday morning because it was the first time in weeks I didn't dry heave violently while brushing my teeth. I may or may not have been naked.
- I cursed my husband this morning when again, AGAIN, I sat my bare ass in the friggen toilet water.
- My daughter is a teenager, apparently. It's 9:05 here and girlfriend is still asleep.
- I could survive on chocolate milk. I guzzle that creamy goodness like a 6 year old and cannot get enough.
- I was super proud of Elena's first Valentines.
- I'm probably equally as excited to get a mani/pedi this weekend when we're back home in NJ as I am to see the people I love and miss. My fingers and toes are not pretty, people.
- I can't wait to start liking food again. I'm hoping that happens this weekend, while home, where I have my in-laws to cook for me and diners, real pizza, bagels, and pork roll around every corner.
- I find it rude when you constantly comment on someone's blog and they never ONCE, not ONCE have responded to your comments. And I'm not even talking a 500+ follower blog. Maybe I need to lighten up.
- I have yet to pack for our trip tomorrow or have Elena make Valentines for Daddy and Gma & Gpa. I'd like about 5 or so extra hours today, k?
- My photo shoot did not go exactly as planned yesterday. My goal was to take pics of Elena in her I'm gonna be a big sister shirt to finally do a FB announcement. I got some hysterical shots though.
![]() | ||||
| I just told her she was gonna be a big sister. Not sure how she feels about that. |
- It's Ash Wednesday and I haven't decided on anything to give up for Lent. Hmm. Does it count that I've given up booze and caffeine b/c I'm a preg?


hahah that picture!!
ReplyDeleteI still don't know what I'm giving up for Lent either.
Giving up booze counts. It so counts! Plus, you are doing it for WAY longer than lent, so it's better than giving up something JUST for lent!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from So What Wednesday!!
Ramblings of a Suburban Mom
haha booze and caffenine have to count- it's hard enough as it is. Have a blast in NJ! Do you guys drive there? How long does it take from the O-H?
ReplyDeleteI TOTALLY AGREE WITH PEOPLE WHO DON'T COMMENT BACK WHEN YOU LEAVE 3000345734597 COMMENTS ON THEIR BLOG! And I think it's completely acceptable to give up booze for lent ;)
ReplyDelete