Rolls and Giggles

Elena is officially rolling over.  I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been waiting for her to do this for weeks. Now that it has, I have a twinge of sadness at how fast my girl is growing up.  She is clearly not a baby anymore. I mean, duh, she's a baby, but not a baby-baby.  She must have gotten quite a work out from Eleanor at PT yesterday. I'm thinking it greased up her baby parts nice and good because there was no slowing girlfriend's roll today. We were doing tummy time on the floor and she cocked her head back and the rest of her body followed.  She was supremely pleased with herself.  Paul and I were hooting and hollering and cheering like whack jobs.  Not sure how tummy time works now that she knows how to get out of it.  Hmm. 

In other firsts, she also hysterically giggled for the first time the other night when I was getting her ready for bed.   It is absoultely priceless.  I love how she gets pissed when I stop.  Unfortunately, I could only email a portion of the video, so it isn't the whole thing.  Certainly enough though.  Love this kid.






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS