So What! Wednesday


Linking up with the newest blog I'm loving and following...Shannon at Life After I  'Dew'...

So what if...
  • I suck at blogging and haven't posted in over 3 months.
  • I feel compelled to make excuses and tell you how busy I've been with our move to OH and Elena's 1st Birthday Party.
  • I washed my healthy dinner down with a Nutella sandwich.
  • I haven't put myself out there to meet other moms yet. I'll get there.
  • I am jealous of all the bloggers out there who know how to personalize their bloggy world with nifty designs.  Yes, I had to google 'how to link up on a blog' b/c I forgot how.  True life.  
  • My favorite thing about Ohio is the bar at my gym/pool. 
  • I am counting down to the start of Big Brother.  Love that freaking show.  
  • I am doing a link up and have no followers.  bahahahhahah.  I can laugh at myself.  
  So, what are YOU saying So What! to this week?

3 comments:

  1. I will follow! :) Love your wittiness..i'm new to the blogging thing too, and I, too, had to google how to link up. No joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put yourself out there.. Mommy friends are the only thing that saved my sanity. Its hard. I feel the same way about blogging... but dedication. Keep it up.

    I wish my gym had a bar:-(

    http://www.workingmomsdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this post! I CANNOT wait until Big Brother...Let's just hope Brenchel doesn't make a (second) comeback. UGH...so over them!!! I found you through Kelsey's blog & will follow! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS