Only problem is, I am not savvy with this whole blog thing to begin with. So, a DIY blog revamp is a little ambitious of me. I was inspired by a friendly tutorial over at one of my favorite blogs.
I made it as far as trying to create a navigation bar across the top but now I can't for the life of me figure out how to give those tabs content. Ha! Another thing to add to the list of things I'd like to learn...how to do html like the nerd I am!
My brain is fried since I've been working on this since Elena went to sleep. So, the 9 month post I was intending to post today will have to wait until manana, peeps (now if I was savvy, I'd know how to make that little wavy line above the n, but nope, not savvy). But yeah, my girl is 9 months old. How the hell did that happen?
| 9 months old |

It looks great! Love the clean outline...lots of room for pictures ;)
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks, girl! I wish I could figure out the nav bar. I may revert back to the old template or try to fix this one up more when I have some time....been dealing with a sick babe :(
Delete