+Page tabs. I just figured out how to add them to the top of my blog. This is huge. Just because I am a computer nerd wannabe, does not mean I know a damn thing about computers. And yes, I realize there is no content. Baby steps.
+Baby Sleep. Elena has been
+Advil and my heating pad. War is being waged inside my ovaries and my lady bits feel like they're going to fall out from under me. There is just no ladylike way to put it.
+Wednesday. As in tomorrow. Also known as the day before Thursday, which is when Paul will be home. And Big Brother is on.
+ $$$ to spend on Shopbop. I totally forgot about a $300 credit I have from a Marc Jacobs diaper bag I returned. Whaaat? I must be mental. Who forgets that kind of shit. What should I buy?????
+Getting shit done. Instead of napping this morning when Elena napped {which was so enticing with the rain and the thunder and the gloom}, I checked some things off my list that I've probably been re-writing on it for months now: I registered to vote in Ohio, changed my address with the NJ dept of pension and benefits, and filed a crap ton of paper work. Done and done.
+These two. Love them. Total partners in crime.
| Elena & Lola got into the bread drawer when I was making lunch. |
Anything you are halle-freaking-lujahing?

who does forget about $300 to spend??
ReplyDelete