
This week I am saying So What! if...
- I think you're a tool if you haven't gone over to Erin's blog to donate to sweet Isaac.
- I had to add this "so what" to apologize for the formatting on this post...WHY won't it give me spaces? HELP!
- I'm bummed we aren't putting up our Christmas decorations this year since we're leaving Friday to spend the month in NJ.
- I do things as I parent I said I never would. You wanna walk around the house eating a meatball? Go for it, kid! Whatever works.
- I stay up way too late stalking fertility forums now that I'm in the thick of my FET.
- I get ridiculous satisfaction when Elena asks for more of her breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I love when she's being a good eater.
- I spent yesterday's almost 3 hour nap neglecting everything I needed to do and instead typed up a nerdy travel checklist for Elena, Paul, myself. And the dog.
- I've been a slacker with my Turbo Fire workouts and logging on MFP. It's the holidays.
- I'm a boogie nazi. I cannot exercise self control when it comes to seeing a boogie in Elena's nose. I have to go after it immediately. At this point she actually sticks the boogie sucker up her own nose.
- I fear I'm also a toothbrush nazi. Girlfriend hates brushing her teeth. I've tried EVERYTHING!
- I can't get into any of the music shows out there. I was an American Idol girl.
- Getting an email or comment from one of my blogger girl crushes makes my day.
- I wake up excited for my morning coffee. Even though it's decaf.
- I always think even though should be one word.
- I know Elena is gonna flip her shit and cry hysterically when I put her on Santa's lap.
- I'm kind of excited for that photo op. #meanmommy
Happy Wednesday! Excited to see what you're so what-ing this week!

Going to NJ for the month?! Sounds fun and I would love to have a month of with just the hubs and family. Isn't it funny the things we do? I feel like everything we say we won't are the things we hold onto and can't change lol. Oh well. Your blog design is looking great!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness -- when Scarlett eats, it makes me so happy, too!!! I let her snacks around the house, as long as she's getting food into her! It especially helps with her attitude! When she's hungry, she's a grump!
ReplyDeleteAnd you've been given a Liebster Award Nomination - check out my blog!
Travel checklists, yessss, I am so freaking insane about those too. OCD much?! And have you tried a cool character toothbrush? G's is Abby Cadabby and I just let her gnaw on it now...I figured we'll work on the brushing part later since these teeth are just going to fall out anyway, but she gets pretty amped to chew on Abby when we brush our teeth and we just leave her to it so that she likes the toothbrush more.
ReplyDelete