So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying So What! if...

You all know I'm pregnant before most of my in real life people.

I cannot stop peeing on sticks to confirm that there are still, indeed, two pink lines.  

I have spent a fortune on the above addiction habit and can. not. stop.  I have limited myself to two a day.  Starting tomorrow.

I think Al Roker looked better when he was fat.  

I haven't sat down to address my Christmas cards yet.  I am totally procrastinating.  Any volunteers?

I went through the McDonald's drive-thru today and ordered a two cheeseburger meal.  Hold everything but the cheese.  One for me.  One for Elena.  And we ate in the car. 

I am not even 4 weeks pregnant and am feeling queasy.  And this excites me.  Morning sickness...bring it! 

I think it's cool that tomorrow (today, by now) is 12.12.12.  I like numbers.  This does not mean I am good at Math.  I suck at math. 

I can't believe it's been a year since we decided to treat Elena with the DOC Band.  I miss that cute little helmet head of mine!

I'm kind of scared of my child's behavior as of late.  I don't know if it's the terrible 2's, her eye teeth, being away from the routine of home, or if it's just her already feisty/stubborn/independent personality gaining strength, but she has been giving me a run for my money lately.

I hate sleeping with socks on, but my room at my Aunt's (where we're staying while home in NJ) is above the garage and is so cold I have to.  

I can't wait to hug it out with Paul and jump up and down to celebrate those two pink lines. He's been gone in Ohio since Saturday. 

I'm about to ugly cry like a baby while I watch Parenthood.

Looking forward to hopping around and seeing what you're So What-ing this week!

4 comments:

  1. I love it when bloggers have good SWWs!!! I have sent my Christmas cards out, but I do it so that I'll start getting my friends' cards! I feel like it is a friendly reminder!

    I am so excited for you and your family -- come on two pink lines and morning sickness!!!!

    Bad behavior from my favorite person in the world is so FRUSTRATING! I totally get it. I just want to tell Scarlett to chill lots of times throughout the day!

    Happy 12-12-12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys!

    Al Roker totally looks better with a lil more meet!

    And two was crazy, three even crazier, but I will tell you Boomer totally came into her personality at 2. And even though mommy went crazy sometimes I love how independent and self assured/reliant she was/is. Best of luck momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!
    New follower from So What link up!
    Cute blog, your little love is adorable!!!

    LouLou Laura
    http://bookofloulou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS