So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday



This week I'm saying So What! if....

I'm experiencing such crazy fatigue with this pregnancy that I could lay  down in the middle of Time Square and easily catch a quick nap.

I think Taylor from RHOBH's mouth is the scariest thing I've ever seen.  I literally have to look away when the camera focuses on her.  I mean, honestly, it saddens me the lengths people go to in order to look "beautiful."  

I've started the naughty corner/time out with Elena because she thinks it's hysterical to pinch my cheeks really hard.  She was either an old great aunt in her past life or she's  dominating the terrible twos a little early. 

Doing nothing is all I think about lately.  That and disgusting, processed carbs. 

I feel really bad about myself for being such a sloth.  But hey, I'm incubating a human, right???

I left the house to go to Target today and realized I hadn't brushed my teeth.  Really???

I have no shame is proudly professing my love of the Bachelor.  I will continue to look forward to this train wreck of a season every week.  

I get embarrassed watching my favorite reality shows and sometimes hide my face behind my hands even when I'm alone. 

I came home from the grocery store with these items: Strawberry frosted Pop Tarts, Apple Jacks, Bagel Bites, Kraft Mac n' Cheese, frozen soft pretzels.  Clearly I'm twelve again.

I haven't written out Christmas thank you notes yet.  My mother is rolling over in her grave, I'm sure.

I'm over the moon happy because Elena is finally having somewhat of a language explosion.  She's starting to repeat words we say and offer up words when she sees something she knows.  Makes my heart melt.

I haven't done a weekly bump update yet.  Still just so nervous.  Have my 8 week ultrasound Friday and then I'll get to clogging your feeds with baby news.

I got a follow request on Instagram from a blog crush and I got all geeky excited.

I recently removed my blog url from my Instagram profile since in real life randoms and extended family don't know I'm pregnant yet.  Only internet strangers, of course.  Duh. 

I'm impressed I was able to come up with so many so whats.  Slacker, whooooo?

Excited to see what you are all so whatting! this week...Thanks for stopping by!



7 comments:

  1. Girlfriend I have been SO unmotivated lately! It's disgusting! And carbs? Cannot get enough, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for ultrasounds!!! And being pregnant WITH a toddler is SO. MUCH. WORK. Feel no guilt over your sloth-ness!!! Your body is already working in over-drive!

    Christmas card thank you notes!!! Thanks for the reminder -- I still have to send them to my husband's side of the family! ;)

    Good luck Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from SWW. I'm bad with the reality shows too. I watch them and then usually change the channel when my husband gets home because he makes fun of me! Good luck with your 8 week ultrasound! Looks like we may be close together in our due dates. Shhh...I've only been telling random strangers too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower from SWW because I can relate to so many on your list today! Umm I spent nearly all of my first trimester (and a few weeks into my second) taking naps during my lunch break at work, after work, AND going to bed early. Pregnancy fatigue is no joke, nor is carb craving while pregnant! I also love the drama of the Bachelor :)

    Stop on by sometime!
    goneyonkers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had Kraft mac & cheese for dinner last night. Fail. I want to sleep all the time. haha- not brushing your teeth happens to everyone. Can't wait to see your 8 week u/s!!! When will you tell family?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't brush my teeth until 10pm on Sunday and I felt like a dirty dirtball. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I am right there with you about The Bachelor and RHOBH! Seriously. With a 2 year old and a 3 month old, I am lucky if I brush my teeth after a few days! Good luck with your ultrasound! Love the BLOG! Stop over and check me out.. www.kristinseymour.blogspot.com! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS