Not sure what happened to the end of 2012, but I'm back.

Hard to believe that it's a week into the New Year and I'm just coming around.  Blogging fell by the wayside when we home in NJ for the holidays.  Not spending a single day of the month of December in my own home really threw my schedule and routine for a loop.  Not to mention the whole getting pregnant thing was time consuming and stressful.  Oh yeah, and the holidays happened.  In any case, I'm glad that I focused more on family and friends than my social media vices.  It feels good to be back, though.

Stay tuned for belated Christmas and New Year posts, even though I  did a pretty poor job of documenting our month home.  I blame it on the ridiculous fatigue that I've been feeling.  I was just too tired. That makes me sad but it is what it is and I'm not gonna beat myself up over it. 

I rang in 2013 with a hacking cough and an overall feeling of crappiness, but am so thankful that it didn't develop into anything worse.  Unfortunately, my little love was not spared.  She's come down with a nasty cold...only the second one she's had.  Productive cough, runny nose, gunky eyes.  Breaks my heart to see her sick, though you'd never know it by her attitude and energy, which radiate even when she's under the weather.  


Sick baby snuggles.

The upside to the toddler sickies are the increased toddler snuggles, which this mama does not mind. 

We're hoping the biggest baby of them all {ahem, Paul} doesn't get sick next.  He's traveling this week so at least he'll get a break from the germs and hopefully will come home to two healthy girls.  

Once we're out of the sick ward I'm planning to get back into my groove here.  Lots of things to talk about....Baby #2 news, weekly updates, holiday recap, some new recipes, Pinterest creations, and a whole lot of all the little things.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you guys have been under the weather. I hope you guys are feeling better soon. I also hope Paul stays healthy. I wouldn't wish the man cold on anyone. I didn't even know anyone could actually feel this tired. I am glad I'm not alone. Can't wait to see how you document this pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS