We start our weekends early around these parts. Kinda like in college, if I can remember back that far. Oh wait. Yes. Now I remember. The good old days of drinking a Natty Lite in the shower before dressing up in my Buffalo boot cut jeans, Steve Madden clodhoppers and bulkiest J. Crew sweater. #meow #wepartiedlikeitwas1999becauseitwas #holyshitimold
Anyway, Thursday night is when Daddy comes home from being gone all week. That beats nickel draft night at the bar in college any day of the week. Elena agrees.
A great weekend for me these days doesn't require much more than husband companionship help,
toddler smiles and silliness,
puppy loving,
Friday take-out and a Sunday home-cooked meal,
and of course, a family trip to Target.
Lucky for me, the end of our week had all of the above on tap.
We rounded out the weekend with a Fresh Beat Band dance party, a giant
bowl of Peanut Butter Panic ice cream for Mama, and a call with our sweet niece,
Ailish, who is headed home today from Boston after a major surgery.
God
is good, friends. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!








Haha I love the beer in the shower part. I've done that one too many times. Elena is adorable and congrats on #2 how exciting! Glad to get to follow along for this one :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fantastic weekend!
ReplyDeleteI had the biggest smile on my face watching that video- such a sweet family you have.
ReplyDelete