
This week I'm saying So What! if...
I'm watching Starter Wives right now. Pretty sure that officially classifies me as addicted to reality TV. TLC owns me.
I wear Paul's silkies to bed. It sounds sexy. It is not. Not on me at least. They are his Army green PT shorts with the built in underwear and little coin pocket that he used to wear in the Marines. And they are ridiculously comfy. I decided to upload this pic instead of a selfie of me in silkies. You're welcome.
![]() |
| via |
I set up the pack n' play. No I'm not prematurely getting the house ready for #2. Operation Time Out starts tomorrow and the PnP is the new naughty spot. Following the orders of the good doctor, Harvey Karp. He assures me I'll have the happiest toddler on the block. Elena has been trying to rule the roost over here. That ends tomorrow. #gulp
I'm loving this age. Not mine. 35 makes me feel old. I meant Elena's. Anyway, despite her tantrums, she is so much fun lately. Watching her pretend play and really start to communicate is pure entertainment. She amazes me everyday.
I did a happy dance when the mail came today because I got my Avon order. Can't wait to try my goodies. Thanks, Mrs. Dew!
I made the egg-less cookie dough that's floating around Pinterest and ate it by the spoonful last night. And then was pissed that I even added the chocolate chips because they just got in the way of the buttery-brown-sugary goodness. Next time, because THERE WILL BE a next time, no chips.
All of my so what's are like a paragraph each. I'm all alone at night...I need somebody to talk to. You lucky ducks.
I toy with the idea of secretly purchasing an at-home doppler because I'm a complete freak in between each of my appointments. Total nervous wreck. I may or may not have put a stethoscope to my belly on more than one occasion when I was pregnant with Elena.
I almost cried in Trader Joe's because they were out of edamame hummus. I'm still not over it.
I'm excited for the Superbowl. Not because I care about who is playing or who wins but because it means it's almost baseball season.
Ok, ok, I'll stop. Looking forward to hopping around and seeing what you are all {I always want to say ya'll but I feel like a poser b/c I'm not southern} So What!ing this week. Happy Wednesday!


I am the EXACT same way with the word y'all... I so wish I could use it and not sound awkward because I'm from Ohio... Maybe we can just bring it north??
ReplyDeletei love Sister Wives! Have you watched Catfish on MTV yet? It's my new crack, now that the Sister Wives season is over.
ReplyDeleteLB
www.accordingtol.com
What did you order from Avon?!?! I always want to make a purchase! Have you ever done Birchbox?! FUN!
ReplyDeleteIs Starter Wives any good? That's the new one that just premiered right?! Best of luck with the new time out thing. Also I love your so what "paragraphs"!
ReplyDeleteI totally recommend a doppler! It kept me sane during pregnancy (though, there was one time I couldn't find the heartbeat and I might have freaked out. But my husband told me to calm down and try again in an hour, which worked). The rest of the time it was awesome!
ReplyDelete